I received this from a participant who was going to attend one of my upcoming 5 Choices Work Sessions.
Here are my top five reasons for taking the 5 Choices course:
5. My “management by piles” system has no more room for any piles.
4. My “unread emails” list has a higher number than my bank account.
3. I complete my assignments to 90% and then I
2. I arrive 5 minutes early to meetings, only to find out it was yesterday!
1. AND my top reason for taking the course is, To maximize my output under constrained resources.
Contributed by Susan Sabo, FranklinCovey Consultant